Diabetes UK Thames Path Walk: 3 May 2020
- 17 February 2020
This May, join thousands taking part in our beautiful 10 mile, sponsored walk along the historic Thames Path. Starting and finishing in the stunning Syon Park, Brentford, West London, you'll explore a new side of London and reconnect with nature, whilst finding out how to eat, exercise and live well - for you AND your family and friends.
- Just £5 to register
- Kids walk for free on this fun, family friendly day out
- Limited edition t-shirt and medal
- Discover how to eat, exercise and live well
- Raise funds to support people living with diabetes, including those we love.
Take the first step today. Register now.
What you need to know:
- Event date: 3 May 2020
- Walk distance: 10 miles
- Start and finish venue: The Walled Garden, Syon Park, Brentford, TW8 8JF
- Start time: Choose a start wave between 9:30am and 11:30am
- Registration fee: £5, but kids walk for free
- Minimum sponsorship: There is no minimum requirement, just raise what you can
Start along the path to a healthier, happier future today. There will be walkers therre from the Harrow group!