Harrow's 'Expert Patient' course for T2 diabetics
- 30 November 2014
- Diabetes News
The Expert Patient Programme course can help people with T2 by giving you lots of information about living wiht the condition. It covers:
• dealing with pain and tiredness
• coping with feelings of depression
• relaxation techniques and exercises
• healthy eating and increasing activity
• communicating with family, friends and healthcare professionals and
• planning for the future.
Ask your GP for more details or to book onto a course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8420 9525.